WAITTA Board – Nominations Notification 2021
11 October 2021
There are five vacant positions on the Board of the Western Australian Information Technology and Telecommunications Alliance Inc (WAITTA):
- 1 x President (term to run for 2 years);
- 1 x Deputy President (term to run for 2 years);
- 1 x Treasurer (term to run for 2 years);
- 1 x Secretary (term to run for 2 years); and
- 1 x Board Director (term to run for 2 years).
The nomination period for the 2021 WAITTA Board elections closed on 25 September 2021. We are delighted to announce three (3) nominees who are keen to be involved in the strategic management of WAITTA:
- Mr Colin Janssen (current WAITTA Director/ Treasurer);
- Mr Paul Moro (current WAITTA Director/Chair Game Changer Awards) ; and
- Mr Gavin Bagley.
Each candidate has provided a biography and a short statement explaining why they would like to be on the WAITTA Board, and has been made available to all WAITTA members.
Have you RSVP’d to WAITTA’s AGM (held as an online event)?
Date: Wednesday 27th October 2021
Time: 6:30pm AWST
Location: Video Conference - link provided on registration or In Person:
Ernst and Young, Tank Stream Labs
11 Mounts Bay Road, Perth WA 6000
If you have not yet registered, please complete the WAITTA 2021 AGM Registration Form.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2021 WAITTA Annual General Meeting.
For further information please email [email protected]